Fortnite news : Playing Fortnite is fun since there are always fresh challenges to overcome. In order to keep players interested and engaged, as well as to gain valuable battle pass experience, new challenges are introduced each season. Season 4’s Fortnite is the same way, with Chapter 3 delivering challenges that make use of the newly unveiled features.
The players and The Paradigm are working together to get rid of the Chrome and The Herald on the island, and they will undoubtedly face more obstacles in the weeks to come. This guide will tell you all you need to know to finish all of the weekly missions in Fortnite’s fourth season, Chapter Three.
This completes all of the weekly tasks for Season 4 of Fortnite, which is now at Chapter Three.
Epic Games holds these challenges at the beginning of each season so that users may earn rewards for trying out the game’s new content.
- Put a Port-A-Bunker in Place at a Specified Location
- Take out an opponent within the first five seconds after beginning to sprint while Chromed.
- Feel free to express yourself at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance.
- Dealing damage allows EvoChrome weapons to evolve into more powerful forms.
- A single match is sufficient to bring down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder.
- Purchased from a Machine That Mends Things
- Try using Chrome. Splash on a building and phase through it within the next five seconds.
The quests for this week will take the player all over the island, where they will be instructed to hunt various animals and ride around in chromed vehicles.
- Break into a building that’s owned by Cloudy Condos or No Sweat Insurance.
- Take 350 damage from players if you use the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun.
- Slide kick a Runaway Boulder to the side to dislodge it.
- Chromed automobiles of three various varieties are yours to drive.
- While sliding, deal 10 hits to your opponents and hunt three distinct types of animals.
- Obtain what you need by shopping at Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter.
This week, players will be able to deliver Legendary damage to their opponents and use Chrome Splash to circumvent their defenses.
- Deal 350 damage to players during the first five seconds of mantling; when used with a Legendary Weapon, this ability does 150 damage to opponents.
- While Chromed, eliminate three of your opponents.
- Perform an expression in the Flairship for a duration of five seconds.
- At the Reality Tree, you may get 75 shields.
- Activate three safes or ammunition boxes hidden throughout The Driftwood.
- Target practice while zipping across the forest.
The fourth week
This time around, players will be utilizing the many guns available in the game to defend themselves against the local fauna and eliminate bounties.
- Deal a thousand points of harm to animals.
- Utilize a Sniper Rifle or Marksman Rifle to get the last kill shot in an elimination for a reward.
- Use the EvoChrome Shotgun or EvoChrome Burst Rifle to aim at the head of your opponents.
- You can unlock a door using a key and break into a safe with only one match.
- Tame three species of wild animals
- A Launch Pad may be thrown towards the Flutter Barn or the Shimmering Shrine.
- You must make it through 10 storm phases.
RELATED : Fortnite: Grapple Glider Location
During the course of a single match, players will need to spend some Gold Bars and visit a few Points of Interest (POIs) located in the lower portion of the map.
- In a single match, you should go to Cloudy Condos and then the Reality Tree.
- Gain access to the Herald’s Sanctum or the Reality Tree and eliminate two opponents there.
- Chromed players may restore some of their health or shields by bouncing on Bouncy Slurpshrooms.
- Accumulate and use a total of 100 Bars in a single game.
- Utilize three Deployable Launchers in your attack.
- Deal 500 damage to opponents based on your current health total.
- In a single round, use an assault rifle, a shotgun, and a submachine gun to do damage to your opponents.
The objectives for this week challenge players to take on new bounties and remove other players from the game at an extremely early stage.
- Within thirty seconds after landing, accept a reward that is offered on a bounty board.
- Find a weapon while you’re out fishing.
- Deal damage to your opponents while maintaining your health and shields at their maximum levels.
- Remove one of your opponents before the beginning of the first storm phase.
- Drop at least seven floors in the shape of a Chrome Blob.
- Tilted Towers should be your landing spot, and you should complete Rank 10 or above.
- Within the next thirty seconds, you may phase through a chrome wall and deal damage to an opponent.
This week, players are encouraged to show their support for Chrome by venturing into a vortex and engaging with Chrome Chests located in various parts of the map.
- Proceed into the Chrome Vortex.
- Participate in three distinct matches using a Dial-A-Drop.
- While mounted on animals, long-range weapons do an additional 200 damage to opponents.
- Deal 500 points of damage to your opponents with Pistols, Harvesting Tools, or Grenades.
- Investigate the five Chrome Chests located in Shiny Sound or Flutter Barn.
- Choose three of the fruits hanging from the Reality Saplings.
- Deal 200 damage to opponents at Loot Lake
In week eight, players will be required to utilize Launch Pads and look for produce in order to level up and gain experience.
- Deal 100 damage to your opponents if you use shotguns from a distance of 15 meters or greater.
- Collect two weapons from players who have been eliminated from the game.
- Use a Firefly Jar to do damage to an opponent.
- Investigate the contents of five refrigerators, ice makers, or produce boxes.
- Launch yourself into the air utilizing a total of three Launch Pads in each of your respective bouts.
- A single match may be used to designate a weapon, a vehicle, and a fish.
- You have three opportunities to throw cow catchers or off-road tires.
- As time goes on, there is a good chance that players will be presented with additional weekly objectives that will provide them a substantial amount of experience. In the meanwhile, it will be up to the players to defend the island from The Herald and the Chrome before it completely takes control of the island.